London is a city of many cultures and many faiths, with a population from all over the world. Consequently, we have the exciting challenge of providing services to an extraordinarily diverse community.
St. John's Hospice cares for people in central and north west London, an area with a population of approximately 1.5 million people.
We have contracts with seven NHS Primary Care Trusts, although not all of our services are available in each area:
- Westminster - all of our services are available to the registered population of Westminster, however people living in the far west and south of Westminster may be referred to the Community Nursing teams based at the Pembridge Centre or Trinity Hospice.
- Brent - we provide In-patient services, Day services, Hospice@Home and the Lymphoedema service.
- Camden - we provide In-patient services and Day services.
- Islington - we provide In-patient services.
- Barnet - we provide Day services.
- Kensington & Chelsea - we provide the Hospice@Home service.
- Hammersmith & Fulham - we provide In-patient services and Day services for people living with HIV/AIDS.