Gift in Memory of a Loved One
"In honour of those we have loved, every gift is appreciated."
Many people wish to celebrate the life of their loved ones by giving in memory. There are many different ways you can give in memory.
You can donate in the following ways:
Please be sure to give the name of your loved one. Including a Gift Aid declaration will also increase your gift to St John’s Hospice by 25% with no extra cost to you.
Other ways to fundraise in memory of someone special:
- Set up a tribute fund in memory of your loved one
- Consider making a regular gift to St John's Hospice
- Ask for donations in lieu of gifts or make a donation on special occasions such as birthdays and anniversaries
- Consider purchasing a leaf to go on our special, commemorative Giving Tree
- Hold a fundraising event in memory of your loved one such as a bake sale
- Take part in a challenge such as a skydive or a marathon
- Attend one of our events, such as Light Up a Life
- Set up Payroll Giving
- Pay for a Day of care at St John's Hospice to mark a special day
- Leave a gift to St John's in your Will
- Call Emma on 020 7806 4032