Each year we support more than 4,500 patients living with life-limiting illnesses and their families across North London boroughs. Our impact is achieved in the following ways:
- Providing a safe and supportive environment at our Day Care Unit, where patients can access specialist nursing and medical care, benefit from treatments and therapies, meet with our social workers and take part in workshops and activities.
- Supporting patients and their families both practically and emotionally in their own home.
- Providing specialised 24-hour care for patients approaching end-of-life at home.
- Providing one-to-one expert nursing care on our Inpatient Unit.
- Providing bereavement support for the whole family.
- Having a holistic approach which ensure that all of our patients and their families are supported through every aspect of their journey.