Thank you for being a part of this incredible journey
Today, we are proud to publish our 2022 Impact Report. Last year saw us finally return to pre-pandemic service levels, it was also a record year in fundraising which allowed us to fulfil dreams and put exciting plans in place.
With the support of our amazing donors, we were able to provide quality, holistic care to 4,500 patients and their loved ones across North Central and North West London.
Our year in numbers
- We supported 4,500 patients and their loved ones across North Central and North West London.
- 35% of our patients were under 65.
- 68% of our patients were under 80.
- 67% of our patients were female.
- 101 volunteers supported our hospice across a range of clinical services, retail and fundraising activities.
- 341 people donated in memory of a loved one.
- 13 in person challenge and community events took place, following a couple of years of socially distanced or remote events.
- Over £3 million was generously donated by 1,464 individuals, schools, community groups, trusts, foundations and corporates.
We want to continually improve the services that we provide, and we want to reach, connect, and support many more people living with life-limiting illnesses and their families in our community.
We believe that achieving the priorities outlined above will enable us to do just that and are incredibly grateful to all our supporters who have helped us to achieve so much throughout the last year and who continue to support us as we embark on the next exciting chapter of our journey.
Download the report to read more about the impact achieved across each of our services, stories from our patients and our exciting future plans.