Back for it’s second year the London Landmarks Half Marathon is the first half marathon to take runners through the heart of the capital on a stunning, closed road route that showcases the city’s grandest landmarks, as well as its quirky and hidden history!
Offering you the chance to run through Westminster and the City on closed roads, the London Landmarks Half Marathon route passes London’s most spectacular sites and immerses participants in London’s quirky and hidden history. Furthermore with a route lined with amazing singers, dancers, bands and musicians as well as an abundance of family activities and entertainment on offer this is an event not to be missed.
St John’s Hospice have guaranteed places in this sold out event – so if you would like to take on your next challenge for a very worthy cause please do not hesitate to contact us!
Secure a place with St John’s
We have a number of guaranteed places in this extremely popular event and if you would like to run on one of these we ask that you pay a registration fee of £25 and raise a minimum sponsorship of £350.
From the moment that you sign up with St John’s Hospice, we are with you every step of the way
You will receive the following;
• A dedicated contact who will support you on a one to one level all the way
• A tailored fundraising pack with lots of tips, running advice and sponsorship forms
• Regular e-newsletters
• A high quality, St John’s Hospice running vest with your name on it to help you stand out
• Support from our cheering squad at cheer points along the route
• A meet and greet space before and after the event
What you get for taking part in the event:
• Award winning medal
• Top quality kit bag
• Cool sweatband
• Free prosecco!