Take part in one of the world’s biggest and best sporting events and join over 39,000 runners having fun through the streets of London.
This fantastic 26.2 mile route runs along the south of the Thames and then the north side after crossing the river on Tower Bridge. From Greenwich runners pass some of the capital’s most famous landmarks, including Big Ben, The Tower of London and Buckingham Palace. With over one million spectators lining the streets to cheer you on, this is definitely a once in a life-time event not to be missed!
Register now and secure your place!
Registration for this fantastic event is now open, so secure a place with St John’s Hospice!
We have a number of guaranteed places in this sold out event and if you would like to run on one of these we ask that you pay a registration fee of £100 and raise a minimum sponsorship of £2,000
From the moment you sign up with us, you will receive lots of support and be one of the team!
You’ll receive the following:
• A dedicated contact who will support you on a one to one level all the way
• A tailored fundraising pack with lots of tips, running advice and sponsorship forms
• A chance to visit the Hospice and have a tour where you will see first hand the difference you will be making to peoples lives
• Regular e-newsletters
• A high quality, St John’s Hospice running vest with your name on it to help you stand out
• Support from our cheering squad at cheer points along the route
• A meet and greet space before and after the event
Volunteer with us:
If you don’t fancy running but are interested in supporting our Hospice, then why not come and join us on the day? We have various roles available and no previous experience is necessary. Please contact Volunteer Co-ordinator Sophie Gray on Sophie.Gray@hje.org.uk to get involved!