Kick off the New Year with an amazing challenge whilst raising money for a fantastic cause. Join the St John’s Hospice team and take part in the Winter Walk 2021!
On Saturday 27th March, get your trainers ready for a walk starting and finishing at the Oval Cricket Ground, which will take you along a route through the heart of our amazing capital.
There are two distance options available for this challenge, full marathon or half marathon.
Why get involved:
- The route of the event has been spread out over two days to ensure that it is Covid secure and participants are able to socially distance
- Choose your distance and start time
- Walk around London’s historic bridges and key landmarks
- Receive a ‘winter goodies’ pack consisting of a free bobble hat and neck buff to keep you warm
- There will be snacks and drinks at rest points and hot food and drinks at the finish line
- After completing the walk, you will receive a medal and a certificate to congratulate you on this fantastic achievement
- No running or jogging allowed – this is a challenge for everyone!
What we need from you:
- Registration fee: £10 (full marathon)/ £7.50 (half marathon)
- Fundraising target : £225 for full marathon distance
- £155 for half marathon distance.