About the event
The ASICS London 10k is one of the most iconic races the capital has to offer. Join Team St John’s and enjoy every kilometre of the route, with live bands, DJs and cheering crowds along the course. You will get to run along the River Thames, past St Paul’s Cathedral and Big Ben, all while being cheered on by the amazing crowds. The flat route is great for beginners or for those chasing a personal best.
Please note, runners must be aged 18 or over on the day of the race. The deadline to apply for one of our charity places is Friday 28 June 2024.
“I wanted to run the ASICS 10K to thank St John’s for all the help and care they showed my brother Joseph, and our family during a very difficult time.”
Why run for St John’s Hospice?
As part of Team St John’s you will receive:
- A free technical running vest plus iron-on letters to customise your kit.
- One-on-one support and mentoring to help you with your training and fundraising.
- Regular e-newsletters to keep you up to date with all our latest news and activities.
- Race day support from the side-lines with our cheer stations.
Most importantly, your fundraising will help us to reach more people and provide more care. Whether it is supporting a child with a bereavement counselling session following the loss of a loved one, providing a community nurse with new clinical equipment, or providing specialist one-to-one nursing on our Inpatient Unit, your fundraising will enable even more people in our community to live well for longer.
How your support helps
- £25 could fund a bereavement counselling session for a patient's loved one, providing them with much needed support at the toughest time.
- £50 could fund a group art therapy session in our Day Care Unit, enabling our patients to learn new skills, express themselves and above all else, relax and have fun with one another.
- £250 could fund a day of expert nursing care from a Healthcare Assistant in our Inpatient Unit.
- £500 could fund 24-hour at home nursing care for a patient who wants to remain in familiar and comforting surroundings in the later stages of their illness.
Get in touch
If you have a question or would just like to know more about the ASICS London 10k before joining Team St John’s, please get in touch. Contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone on 020 7806 4093.